Stop searching for smile, happiness and joy. Create them instead. List of things that you can do to bring a smile on your face…each day
- Learn something new each day or each year. Learning is all about becoming wiser. Learn Tennis, cricket or badminton. Get coaching for swimming, skating or sky diving.
- Draw a picture or doodle what is going on in your little head. When you see it on paper, all your stress would go away leaving a small smile on your face
- Use paints or colours to add energy to a full day
- Make someone smile. Ah! What a heavenly feeling to bring that arc on someone else’s face. It’s Devine.
- Play with a child. Playing with children can boost up your energy levels to a zillion
- Sing some songs. Doesn’t matter how you sing and what you sing, singing motivates your internal body to smile as well.
- Dance away. Dancing without a doubt, is a very good exercise but with that it is also anti depressant. It enhances your mood, brings joy and laughter and contentment.
- Read, read a lot.
- Travel, go for a vacation….big or small. Make memories and then relax and enjoy your little stories that you made during the travel.
- Cook. Creating something with your hands which all of your senses would enjoy brings a pleasure so close to contentment.
When our five sense organs work in coordination with each other we feel the energy and the bliss. So work, motivate yourself each day and create smiles around you since smiling is infectious.